Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Making Ice Cream


Today Jason and Kaylee made ice cream. I have been wanting a ice cream maker for a while now. But, I just have not brought myself to by one. I decided to use what we have at home, minus the rock salt. Who ever has rock salt readily available. We were going to make some for all the kids. Then as we were getting things ready I decided that this would just be a big kid activity. I am so glad I did. Like less than a couple of minutes into it. I ended up doing all the shaking. Kaylee and Jason decided that it was too cold for them. Oh well, it was fun anyway it also tasted alright I was surprised.. On a side note I am glad the little kids forgot about making ice cream when they woke up from their naps. (thank goodness for Dora Popsicle)

1 comment:

ellie said...

You're such a good mommy, Steph. No wonder my knids are always excited to go to your house:0