Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I just wanted to say that I had a great Thanksgiving this year... most of all I was grateful to spend it with my wonderful family! It was nice to take a short break from school and not do any studying for a few days, too. Surprisingly, the weather was pretty good in the Pacific Northwest. The funny thing is that it rained in Mesa and it didn't rain in Portland while I was at home in Oregon.

Since I flew in late Tuesday night, Stephanie and I thought it would be fun to surprise the boys by keeping it a secret that I was coming. Jason and Matthew went to bed as usual that night, and when they woke up the next morning, there I was! It was pretty fun to surprise them like that. Gavin wasn't too surprised (obviously), but I was very excited to see him and hold him. I do think he's the cutest baby I've ever seen! :)

When I got back to Arizona, I decided to add myself as an author of this blog, so I won't have to hack into Stephanie's account anymore. This will make it more convenient for me, and so you might see more posts from me in the future. Well, I'd better get back to studying!

2 comments:

Stephanie Grimwood said...

We loved having you here with us too.

Heidi said...

What a sweet post. You must really miss your family.