Well, I have been a bad blogger the last few weeks. I hope to start up again. Starting with this entry. Our little Gavin is growing so big. He is now ten months old and can do so many things.
Here are a few:
- Gavin can walk. He still likes to crawl, but he can get up on his two little feet and walk.
- He has finally decided that he does not like baby food. Well at least the mushed stuff. It took him a while but that is okay.
- He loves to crawl in the tub when his older brothers are taking a shower. However, he will not take a bath in the tub by himself.
- He loves to play outside. We have a little play structure thing and he loves to crawl on it and play.
- He thinks he is old enough to play with legos. Too bad they are so small.
- I am thankful he is getting better at sleeping through the night. Well, okay myabe only until 3:30ish but he is getting a lot better ever since he is in his own room. I don't know how people co-sleep with their kids. I need my space.
- He loves to read our favorite book "Goodnight Moon" just before going to bed.
- Gavin can say mama and dada even though he has not said for a week or so.
- He has one tooth and a bunch more coming in thank goodness for our teething pills. Our little heroes
- He loves to go for walks. We live near a park and the boys and I go walking every day. Well, almost everyday.