Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Today is Brian's and my eight year anniversary. Time really goes by too fast. It has been a wonderful eight years. Brian I Love you.
A couple of days ago I gave the boys some blackberries to munch on while I made dinner. They loved them in fact they loved them so much that they decided to decorate their hands and faces with the juice. Matthew usually makes a mess when he eats but, Jason just did it to have fun. We have been so lucky because it has not been too hot here in Oregon City. However, by the end of the week it is suppose to be in the high 90's. TOO HOT!

3 comments:

Brian the Great said...

I love you too, Steph. And I sure miss you guys. Wish I could be enjoying your company and eating blackberries. :)

Catherine said...

Stephanie!!! I didnt know you had one of these!!! Goodness gracious. How are you guys doing?

Lisa C said...

Boy, time flies! It's been eight years already? I still remember when you guys were dating...wow, I guess that was a long time ago!