Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Working Together



Yesterday grandpa had Jason help him carry boxes that were left from the new furniture down to the fire pit. Matthew decided that he would help too. It was just so cute watching the boys work together. It reminded me of when I was growing up and my grandparents would call my mom and tell her that they needed our help to pick fruit in their orchard or to help them plant their new flowers. I am glad our boys are having this chance to help others. During the summer Jason and Matthew, mainly Jason helped grandpa with our garden. I know that he will remember these times and tell Matthew all about them, just like my older brother told us.
I guess fall is truly here the leaves are starting to fall and it is starting to get dark sooner, which makes is easy for the boys to go to bed. It was hard during the summer time when the sun did not go down until like 9.

1 comment:

Holly Mayer said...

Stephanie, I am glad Jason is OK, and that he didn't eat deer poo. My neighbors kid (2y/o) is in a playing with poo faze! I think we need a picture of you on here. Do you know what you will name your new baby? check out my blog...
mayer-d-h.blogspot.com