Saturday, May 2, 2009

No Paci Bag


Matthew has made it one whole week without having a pacifier. This week I have decided that we need to get Matthew out of the habit of having his beloved pacifier. When he wakes up in the morning or from his nap he cannot get out of bed unless he puts his paci in the paci bag. At first it was hard for him, but he now knows that if he wants to play he has to give it up. We are still letting him have it at nap time and bedtime I need my sleep. He is talking more and acting so much more grown up. I am so proud of him. I am glad I got this idea from a friend. I took some pictures because he looks so cute.
p.s. If Ellie is reading this we would like to thank Kaylee for teaching Matthew the color pink.

1 comment:

ellie said...

I'm happy to know that Matthew is atleast picking up something good from my girl. You should ask KAylee to teach him the alphabet cause that's what she did with Caleb, that is when she was on her best behavior... you know:) That will give her something to do.
I always say this, but thank you for taking good care of my kids. I feel comfortable and at peace leaving them with you. I know that you treat them as your own. Thank you for being my friend. Means a lot to me. I do feel accepted when I'm with you.
Shoot! Josh just told me that she forgot to pay you. Dang! Sorry:(
I'll make sure he'll remember to bring your check in the morning.