Friday, October 9, 2009

Teddy Bear Parade

I have been a horrible blogger. But, I have a good excuse my three wonderful boys keep me so busy that by the end of the day I am beat.
The boys and I went to the Teddy Bear Parade in downtown Gresham. It was pretty fun. This is the second parade that I have taken Jason too. The other was in Iowa in November. The one here in Gresham was a lot warmer. The boys really liked watching all the kids walk by with their little teddies. We went empty handed. I guess ours are still packed away. Oh, well. Before the parade started everyone decided that they were hungry, even though they had eaten a big breakfast just an hour before. So, we all walked across the street to the Farmers Market and bought some donuts. I heard they were good! Gavin even liked them. To no shock after the parade they were still hungry an hour later.

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

I forgot about that teddy bear parade. I had thought about taking Michael to it...was it any good?

ellie said...

HAven't been to one. My poor bugs they're missing out just because their mama is unaware and not under radar:)

Stephanie Grimwood said...

We had fun at the parade, except Matthew was so tired. He had a rough night the on Friday.